Los Angeles, CA – “Invisalign invisible braces have a 96% client satisfaction rate – and more than 1 million patients have been treated with Invisalign braces in North America,” reveals Los Angeles orthodontics provider Dr. David Alpan from Aesthetic Orthodontics. The Invisalign aligners are individually created for each patient. The Invislign technique employs a series of aligners that will be switched every two weeks by your orthodontist. Over time, your teeth move into place, and eventually they will reveal your brand-new smile.
However, Alpan, a Los Angeles braces provider, points out that an experienced Invisalign provider must fit your aligners. When you are treated by a Preferred Provider, you can be confident because he or she has achieved a high level of training, continuing education, and Invisalign experience.
Align Technology, Inc., the makers of Invisalign, requires providers to take continuing education classes every year. Regular experience with the Invisalign system is also crucial for developing proficiency. If you select an Invisalign Preferred Provider, you can be confident that your orthodontist has met the annual requirements and is committed to the Invisalign system.
Select orthodontists are recognized as Premier Providers because they have an even higher level of Invisalign experience. Los Angeles orthodontics provider Dr. Alpan is a Premier Provider – the level of his Invisalign experience is in the top 5% of North American providers.
Invisalign invisible braces can be acquired through a series of steps, listed below. “These steps show how crucial it is to be treated by an experienced Invisalign provider,” says Alpan, a braces provider.
- At your first appointment, the orthodontist will ensure you are a candidate for the Invisalign system. He or she will also take pictures and impressions of your teeth.
- Afterward, the impressions are digitized so the provider can show you how the aligners will move your teeth over time. You can see images that show how your final smile will look.
- Based on the orthodontist’s instructions, a lab will customize a set of 20-30 aligners for you to use during your treatment.
- “At your bi-weekly visits, the orthodontist will switch your aligners. Although new aligners may cause some initial discomfort, it is minimal and brief,” says Dr. Alpan, a Los Angeles orthodontist. “You must wear your aligners all the time – except when you are brushing your teeth, eating or drinking.”
- Little by little, you will be able to see your new smile taking shape!
© 2010 Dr. David Alpan and Master Google. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Dr. David Alpan and Master Google (a professional SEO company ) are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this press release is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.